Every Wednesday, from 09/12/2018 to 11/14/2018, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Everyone has questions.
Alpha is an opportunity to explore Life and the Christian faith in a friendly open and informal environment. No pressure. No follow up. No charge.
Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the Christian faith, that will run over ten weeks starting September 12. Each talk looks at a different question around faith and is designed to create a conversation.
Everyone is welcomed.
Each Session runs 6:00-8:00pm and includes:
- 6:00 Dinner from local southwest Minneapolis restaurants
- 6:45 Interactive video/talk
- 7:15 Small Group Discussion
- 8:00 Dismissal
topics each week
- Is there more to life than this?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus have to die?
- How can we have faith?
- Why and how do I pray?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- How does God guide us?
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- How can I resist evil?
- What about the church?
- How can I make the most of the rest of my life?